Generative AI in cybersecurity: Next DLP on what to know
In this episode of TCS+, TechCentral’s Duncan McLeod is joined by Next DLP’s chief security officer, Chris Denbigh-White, and Fallon Steyn, the company’s regional sales head, to unpack this topic in greater detail.
In the discussion, Denbigh-White and Steyn chat about:
• How generative AI is being used today, both by adversaries and by those defending organisations against those adversaries.
• The impact of generative AI as it becomes increasingly more difficult to discern between the output of humans and machines.
• The need for updated regulations and legislation in this field, including in South Africa.
• The risks to company data of using generative AI tools.
• How businesses internationally – and in South Africa – are using generative AI tools. What are they finding useful in them? How are chief information security officers thinking about handling these tools in the enterprise?
• The countries and industries that are leading the way in addressing security concerns around generative AI.
Don’t miss a fascinating and topical discussion, especially if you’re in the cybersecurity or data loss prevention field.